Thank you for your help!
Thank you so much for choosing to support a child this summer. We can't tell you exactly who, but we can assure you that every penny donated will go to feed straight to buying food for a child who might otherwise go hungry.
If you would like to do more for that child, perhaps you could consider putting together a little pack to help keep the child occupied over the summer?
If this is something you are interested in doing,
1. Please look for a shoe box, small gift bag or something similar. Nothing too fancy or large, just something small for a few bits.
2. Have a think about who the box might be for. Boy? Girl? What sort of age? Once you've decided, have a think about the kinds of things the child might appreciate. Just a couple of things will suffice, you don't have to go crazy.
Suggestions: Crayons, Drawing paper, felt tips, small paint palette, modelling doh, colouring book, skipping rope, small ball, bubbles, small jigsaw, puzzle book, reading book, crafty items, glue stick, balloons.*
You may also want to add a small treat such as a packet of sweets.
3. Once you're happy you have a few things, you may want to decorate the box or put a ribbon around it. If not, don't worry. Just keep it as it is.
4. Please put a note on the box with the gender (if gender specific) and rough age of the child it's suitable for.
5. Either drop it in the box at the bottom of the Hideaway stairs or post it to us. The Hideaway, Partington Shopping Centre, Central Road, Partington, Manchester, M31 4EL.
6. We will deliver the box along with a food delivery as a special treat for a child.
Thank you so much!
*Please don't seal the package so that we can double check it's suitability for the child. Please also don't include anything sharp and be very wary of the min age on the side of items and it's suitability.