Join the team
As a charitable organisation our team is core to all we do. We love to invest in people, to raise up, train, and skill all members of our team. Part of our social mission is to raise up local people, especially those not currently working. We have a large, close team of volunteers and paid staff - all equally valued as 'Hideafamily'.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity give back to the community and support those in need, to grow your own skills and employment opportunities or you're looking for a job, we have a range of opportunities and welcome applications for a whole range of roles.
For tips in applying for a role, click here.
There are not currently any positions available. This page will be updated as roles become available.
To apply for a role with us:
1. Take a look at the roles currently available. Read the job descriptions carefully.
2. If there's a role you're interested in, open and carefully read our General Information Pack to understand us better.
3. Read our Social Mission document. It's really important to us that our staff want more than a job, believe in what we're about and want to be a part of a team delivering that mission.
4. Read the tips for applicants. We have a lot of applications, and we're trying to make it as easy as possible for you to make your application stand out. This article will tell you what we're looking for and how to get a job.
5. Complete your application and send it to us. (A CV, email, facebook message or anything else will not do)
6. Await a response. We will call you for interview if we feel you might be right for a position.